Saturday, April 3, 2010

3

3 is a very bad, bad number. D:

Yeah i gained 3 kg over one month since i started staying in boarding school. Oh mannnnn. I am never losing my fats now. Some of them stayed in my body for so long that they even started to harden. :(

And the worst thing is, i am growing HORIZONTALLY. If i grew taller and gained 3 kg, i will be jumping all over my room now but NEH it's pure FATS. Is there some way i can make my body converts the energy i taken in into something that will be secrete out of my body EASILY? I spent 3 months losing 10kg and i gained all of them back in 2 months like seriously, WTH. I hope i don't pass this gene to my children next time D:

Okay i am thinking too far anyway so BY THE WAY i am very very happy that i got silver again for NAPFA. And yes i am a very easily contented kid so silver is fine for me! The terror of running 2.4km has made me passed my 2.4km run. What a paradox. Haha.

I realise i am quite lame thanks to MTTM but i will continue to support them! *random* I also like to disturb people which Muttons love to do as well, so i think i am turning into a Kambing. Crap.

Friends gathering next wednesday! Hope it won't clash with any other stuff! But unfortunately, it's a buffet gathering. I think i just lost my resolution to lose weight again...

PLUSPLUSPLUS i am so unlucky i spoiled my GC and i haven't even used it for one month D:D:D: I am such a pro next time anyone wants to completely disintegrate something you can come to me, FOC. :)

Well, i think that's all. My memory is not working again.

LOL with LOL,
ruoxin

P.S. I am starting NOT to regret joining my CCA! :D That's a good thing right?

P.P.S I am such a procrastinator i am disgusted by myself. D:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home