Sunday, March 7, 2010

YOG :(

I wanted to volunteer at the Turf City, but when i tried to send my application my internet went bonkers YOSHUHJQBGCNJSHBJCACYK :S

So now, i am stuck with the only option which is Opening Ceremony, which i have like 5% chance of getting it since i am quite vertically challenged. I am just a 1.6m and there are so many 1.7ms out there! This is soooooooo unfair! You 1.6+m people who are going for Turf City should give us short people a chance righttttttt? :( Sigh, i officially hate boarding school internet, if i haven't said that already :/

Anywayyyyyy, being a girl sometimes is really troublesome. I wanted to go out yesterday with Wendy, but i am struck with cramps and stomachache at the same time (WTF) so i kinda fainted in my room. ARGH. D:

And i feel quite guilty using my dad's wireless modem to go online now, since i told him i would only use it in times of emergency, hehe. SORRY! Facebook addiction is indeed an emergency XD

I think i should stop now before I can't stop myself. Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home