Wednesday, March 31, 2010

PW FTW!(whatever you want it to mean, but i think you know what i mean)

All i can say is,

a week of sleeping late+NAPFA+sore throat= a zombie(ME)

But i am still super happy that i got my Silver back for NAPFA. And don't ask me about my standing broad jump thank you very much.

Chem lecture test was not hard. Thankfully.

More test to come, i think the worst is Bio. All the memorising. MAN.

Had a sucky Bio pract today as well, ARGH.

Should i pon my CCA tomorrow to go for class outing? It will be the fourth time since school start. FML.

I prolly sound very negative now but yeah I am near the edge of falling into a zombie-like trance so i am grateful i can still type these nonsense out.

I wanna go for OAC Night Hike too! But not enough people to form a group D:

And the rumour that I have to clean horse poo at YOG is so NOT helping either. YAY. >.> I volunteered to be an usher!!!!

Next week still got MOTP outing, can't wait to see you guys again. :D this one thing i am happy about. Because i know once you all go Poly we will unavoidably drift apart. Must find more new friends okay!

Speech Day @ CHR...not wearing blazer that's for sure.

And i think i will be murdered by my dad for going on internet so much. FAREWELL dear modem.

I think that's all.

LOL with LOL, NOT.
ruoxin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home