Thursday, March 11, 2010

Procrastination Personified

It's official! I am the slackest person in my class! Always the earliest one to go online, spending at least 1 hour on Facebook EVERYDAY, doing most of my homework the day JUST before the deadline and now, skipping my CCA(oops). :X

Anyway, wanna thank Marg for praising me as a good leader for the econ project group, though i don't know what i exactly did to be one XD Somehow i realised i don't have much interest in GZ, so i am kinda regretting my choice. However, knowing that this is just my typical Gemini trait, i should try to persevere! Press on! :D

AND, i didn't realise i would say this one day but I MISS MY PIANOOOOO. Aw, i am going to play piano whole day at home during the hols. :D And i miss quarreling/disturbing/being bullied by my lil sis, miss the food in M'sia, miss my family. Haha, my degree of missing them upon the scale of 10 i think it's somewhere near 5? I love my friends here as well, so they can fill up the rest of the scale :D

I am also feeling slightly hopeful because I may get into YOG after all! There seems to be going to have a shift in the name list. I am keeping my hopes a bit up! :D Mr Irwan please don't miss out my email again, thank you!

BTW, should i call my classmates SHElevens? Since my class is 10SH11 and there are more girls than guys(SHE), ahaha. Well, even if it's not approved i find it cute so i am going to use it on my blog anyway XD

Hmm, yeah, i should be studying for my Chem test now so BYEEEEEEEEEE!

XD nixour ,evol fo stol htiw

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home