Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I am a good girl. :D

I finished my bio SQ and EQ...








BUT THAT'S ALL. D:

Still got maths GC and MI thingy, english compre, and notes to do... Well, ruoxin, jiayou!

Anyway, i am glad that the GZ March Intensive Training camp is not as scary as it sounds since we are going outdoors to do something(i don't know what). Certainly it can't be practicing guzheng under the dear hot sun right?! So yeah, i am going with a more willing heart now :) Maybe i should get rid of my glasses during the outdoor period since i have an ugly tanline on my face because of my glasses D: That is super ugly :/

And i may have to say sorry to Marg!I think the activities will last longer than i expected and we have to cancel our movie outing AGAIN DX SO SORRYYYYYYYY! I promise i will try my best to go watch Alice in the Wonderland with you! But you really can't watch 3D? 3D is really way more awesome! :]

I am also in kinda a funny position in class: Me am the class PAPARAZZI! I think i shall join the photography society and get one of those humongous but awesome camera to take candid(aka unglam) photos of SHE!evens! HEHE :D No use staying away from me, since you guys know there is a function in cameras call ZOOM XD So yeah, be prepared! LALALA~

...

...

Okay and i forgot what else i want to say. So yeah, bye!

XD nixour, evol fo stol htiw

P.S. Hope my grandma get well soon! She has been sick for a few days, poor thing D:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home