Saturday, March 13, 2010

Home sweet home! :D

I am back in Malaysia after two weeks of boring life in boarding school! YAY! I miss the TV, the unlimited hours of internet access, the piano, the food my ahma cook, and my bed! Oh and and, the sofa, the cool marble floor, the snacks, the way i always call me ahma( I will shout a 'BEEP!' and she will reply and 'BO!', damn cute right!), the dining table, the creaking chair, the toilet b... oops i went too far.

So yeah, that's it la. I miss my home. Did i tell you one of the reasons is also my nice sunny smell of my towels? The laundry service at boarding school sucks, because they always make my towels smell like the socks i sweated in for one whole day(imagine using THAT, gag)... D: I love the smell of sun on my clothes! :D

Oh and i promise, i will finish my homework before wednesday! MUST FINISH! MUST NOT PROCRASTINATE! I have to go back to school on wed-fri for Guzheng practice. Aw man, i hope it will be fun. :]

Mentioning school, i haven't got any news from Mr Irwan about YOG yet. Crap, i think i should give up hoping already, don't wanna get my hopes too high and crash hard onto the floor later! But seriously, why is it so hard to VOLUNTEER at YOG? D:

Well, i think that's all i remember to say now. I have a really really bad memory...

XD nixour, evol fo stol htiw

P.S. MOTP it was fun to hangout with you guys again XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home