Saturday, February 27, 2010

New class-10SH11 !!-
New classmates-too many names to be listed(25)-
New teachers-Ms Sun, Mr Khoo, Mrs Keng, Mrs Poon, Mr Huang + more-

New stuffs again!

Now that i am staying in boarding school i can pretty much go anywhere i want with my friends, except that i have a curfew of 8 on weekdays and 10.30 on weekends. It's okay though, since i can apply for late curfew.

However, i promise i am going to mug because i don't want to waste my dad's money (the monthly BS fee is 800++ :( )so yeah. MUGGER ALERT!

Anyway, my class is a so-called special class and all of us are recommended to take the STaR programme. We don't know why we are special, but according to the class FB group, we are people with retardedly fantastic science results, haha. Who knows why, but my class seems not very enthu about it. Our class is more interested in CIP stuff(esp the girls) such as the Buddy programme and YOG volunteering thingy. Haha.

Guzheng is now my CCA and i am still considering whether to join student council or not. I have to choose between one of them because student council job is very time-consuming...But the main thing is still that i wonder if i m up to the job since i am so inactive and quiet and all. So...I do admit that one main thing of SC attracting me is my portfolio will look veryvery nice, so, HAHA.

Oh and it's great that my OG still have outing every week, though the ppl going are usually me and some others so...not really an OG outing. And YAY i finally get to play Guitar Hero and i love it! Too bad i can't buy one...

I am also considering to buy and iPod Touch...any suggestions?

Sigh, even i think i am a boring person so well, good luck to myself wanting to know more friends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home