Monday, February 8, 2010

:(

Me vomitted in school twice today. :( It was very awful and arghhhhhhhhhhhh WHAT FOOD DID ME EAT WRONG AGAIN??!! Me no like!!!

I am feeling totally slack now and i am actually hoping that the teachers will start to give me homework soon???!! Maybe JC will really help me since now i either go to the canteen or library in school during lecture breaks...:) Awesome.

Oh oh and Saturday!! The Youth V-day event was quite fun! During the favourite movie segment I was desperately thinking of some movie to gesture since I don't really have a favourite movie. In the end i showed Finding Nemo! Hehe. I nearly wanted to use Spiderman at first but...nevermind.

The food is totally awesome as well!( I think i will say any food is awesome as long as they is not awful :P) i mixed the ice cream with brownie in the end and it was quite nice :) Me got a sweet tooth :D

Anywayyyyyyyy, Chem is like the easiest subject for now since it's all likee revision and stuff. Bio was okay also, with all the aldose, ketose, aldehyde, ketone, ring chain, straight chain, alfa/beta glucose HAKYLHBVJFKLKUHNALMZNH stuff. It's like chem for now! Hehheh.

So anyway, i am not supposed to be slacking but i am doing it now so pleaseeeeeee someone give me some homework?! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home