Saturday, July 11, 2009

WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Played almost one hour of badminton yesterday, so now my legs hurt! Didn't exercise for a very long time...Plus today went to Orchard, stood all the way on mrt from Boon Lay to Orchard, what the crap. Then on my way home, stood again from Orchard to Woodlands, then finally got seat! My butt hurts a lot when i sat down! All the walking around Orchard Road is so good for my legs la, though i don't think i can ever make my legs slim unless i go to a slimming centre or something. Whatever.

Hehe, we have got HZ's bday present!!! Hint: It's all about chicken and duck, can guess it already la. After buying present and browsing Kino, went to food fest and ate the Korean street snack. YUMMY!!! Then walked around Wisma Atria, Far East Plaza...Oh and, i just don't get it that why people want to queue outside to go into the new 2 floor LV shop at ION? The other branches sell the same thing, no? I will never get the idea of these branded stuff thingy.

Oh and, as usual, i am pissed off. Why does those people have to tap their cards again after they board the bus? Why cheat the poor bus uncle/aunty of their money? I know, you people work very hard, so must save money, but the drivers are also working very hard to earn money what! Do you think they don't have families to feed as well? They don't earn much you know? Most of the money goes to the company eh!(that's what i heard) So why are you doing this? When i grow up i will never be like these people. HMPH.

Well, well, off to my Wii! I am stuck at SECOND LEVEL of the Narnia game! Second!! And i am stuck! Damnut!

BYE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home