Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Later is better than never, right?

Why are some people so funny? I don't have time to buy a present for my sis(damn M'sia, it's not safe for me to go out myself), so i intend to buy one two days after her bday, and is that wrong? I would rather buy one she really likes than one that is bought at the last minute! Later is better than never, right? I really don't know what my mum is thinking, but whatever, she can nag all she wants. I am NOT going to buy a last minute present and that's it. I cried, again(damnit), because she kinda scolded me. Why am i starting to cry so easily lately? Argh.

Have been procrastinating since school reopened, and i think my luck is running out soon, because i know i am misusing God's given help. Always managed to avoid troubles from not handing in homework on time, like today i got that PISA thingy and i don't need to go MT, which i didn't finish my essay. Argh, i have void inspiration! My brain juice are evaporated by the radiation the computer is emitting.

Eeks, my eyes are sore and i gotta brush my teeth now, bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home