Monday, May 18, 2009

The MYE is over!!!!

Time for celebration!!!! Today, i went out with huizhen, renee, shanice, benjamin, yisiang, kelvin and sherman(though i actually don't like going out with those guys but...for somebody's sake, i tagged along ;-) )

Huizhen's watermelon shirt!!! Too lazy to flip it.

Random pic.


And guess what, firstly, sherman who don't have a phone was late and we wasted our time searching for him when we could have watched the movie(Angels & Demons) and go kinokuniya after that(argh!). Shanice was so pissed off that she walked away, then followed by the girls. When we bought food and was standing outside a VCD shop watching Boys over Flowers, then a funny uncle came over and tell us "You know the name hor, means the guys are flirt one, they cheat girls one, don't get cheated by them har, blah blah blah" which left us speechless then bursting into laughter. What in the world.

Then, when we were watching the movie, i was apparently too engrossed and bit my tongue real hard, it couldn't stop bleeding*sobs*I couldn't eat anything afterwards...A total torture!!!! I MUST EAT!!!! ESPECIALLY SPICY FOOD!!!!!*cries*

After the movie, i realised my ankles hurt because of my new shoes. On my way back to Boon Lay from Ang Mo Kio, i got stomachache. And the worst is, the lift was spoiled!!!! Total disaster!! Talk about bad luck!!!

What i wore for today! Dress with hoodie from Taiwan, bought by my mum!! Now i know why hoodies are so nice!!!

Anyway, i believes good luck comes after bad luck, so i should be okay, i guess...Though today was not a smooth trip, it's still okay because 1)The movie is awesome 2)I ate two bread that have egg, cheese and ham!!! YUM!!!!

P.S.Mental note to myself: Never go out with ben & gang again. Sorry, XXX!

That's all, my tongue still hurts:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home