Sunday, May 24, 2009

Left to right: Jun Pyo, Yi Jung, Jan Di, Hoo Bin, Ji Hoo

Boys over Flowers is here! And i have a new infatuation on the character SO YI JUNG. He's cute, talented and rich(okay, and he's a flirt, but still)! I know, he's not real, but i will just fantasise a bit for now, hehe.


The Flower Boys! I still find Yi Jung the hottest and cutest XD
(From left to right)Hoo Bin-the 'almost extra' guy, Yi jung, Jun Pyo-who looks kinda hot but has an amusing curly hair and Ji Hoo-the one who looks quite nice as well but he's too emo from my view.

Manga v.s. Real Life

And tadaa! Yi Jung!!

Looking adorable in a suit.

He's sooooooooooo cute like this.

I love his childish yet mischievous smile!!

And it's official. His smile is gigawatt!

*stares**giggles**faints*

CUTE!!

His hairstyle is a little bit funny here.

So Yi Jung and Ga Eul(Jan Di's BFF), the 'SoEulmates'. Their first meeting was in the porridge shop(BG of pic)!

They make a perfectly cute pair, don't they? She made him stop his flirting ways!

Him giving a gift to um, someone. Aww...

Standing ovation to the actor KIM BUN for playing him!! YAY!!! I think i am going to get cheated by this kind of guys but anyway, this kind of guys wouldn't want me, haha.

I gotta go! Have to finish my Boys Over Flowers DVD!! Bye!!!

P.S.He's hotter and cuter than Nate from Gossip Girl. Nate is so stoned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home