Saturday, May 16, 2009

I am feeling drained. Of energy, of memory space(i can't remember clearly anything that happened more than 2 years ago), and of self discipline that makes me want to study hard T_T Maybe i should do badly for this exam to find that drive back?

But anyway...YAY to end of MYE in two days!!!! And my mum agreed to let me learn Japanese while my dad promised me a trip(with friends only!) after 'O's!!! Awesome! But what i actually want now, is a laptop(or notebook or whatever you call the newest version, i don't know) with touchscreen!! That's is sooooo cool!! And i want a new phone, and Wii! Because Guitar Hero seems fun!!! Sigh, but it's impossible, so...*chants*Must not be greedy, be contented with what you have,
must not be greedy, be contented with what you have, must not be greedy, be contented with what you have...

And sorry to my blog, i ignored you for a very long time, kisses! AHAHA.

Bye now, xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home