Friday, January 30, 2009

Tagged by Janice:D:
Directions: Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a note with 16 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 16 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them.
1. I love eggs, especially fried ones.
2. Good results for 'O' levels(duh)
3. Want to slim down.
4. I got a Milo obssession.
5. D.Gray-man is the best manga i have ever read.Absolutely.
6. I go online whenever i can.(duh)
7. Fantasy stories are fantastic and i absolutely love them.
8. I love Chocolates. CHOCOLATES!!!!!
9. I read before i sleep, that's why i got short-sightedness.
10. I love Code Geass: Lelouch of Rebellion(anime).
11. I love Skip Beat(manga).
12. I love Ijimae and it's the best drama ever.
13. I want to improve my memory.
14. I want to be friends with MOTP forever.
15. I want to earn lots of money, but not in an evil way.
16. I wish that my family and friends can stay happy and healthy forever.(Thanks for your reminder, Janice.)

Uh, can i add extra?
17. I am not a manga/anime craze. Nor geek. Nor nerd.
18. I want to learn Mahjong(for god knows why...)

16 people :
1.Serene
2.Huizhen
3.Wendy
4.Shanice
5.Bing Ming
6.Mariel
7.Rebekah
8.Qiqi
9.Felicia
10-16.Whoever sees this.
(Above people are chosen because i have their blog links...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home