Friday, January 30, 2009

Gosh, there's something seriously wrong with my brain and i am absolutely positive about it.

1.I lost my pendrive. WOW. I definitely put it somewhere at home, but i just can't find it. I got lots of important stuffs inside. And here i am, online-ing instead of trying to look for it. My memory compartment is failing me. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!I hope it's not flushed down the toilet bowl when i went to toilet with it inside my pocket/it's not spinning inside the wahing machine now/i threw it out of window when i was tidying up my things.

2.I keep hearing the super duper irritating buzzing of mosquitos when i lie on my bed. Gosh, someone help me. I am getting insomnia because of this.

3.'O' levels' coming and i am here. Yeah, and watching anime and reading manga. And i just got nagged by my dad and i actually nearly wanted to retort him. OH no, i am ruining my good girl image(but yeah, i AM a good girl except that i read manga and watch anime when i am not supposed to).P.S.i am not a manga freak.

4.I am talking abt my shortcomings. I look like an attention-seeker.

5.I actually was/is trying to attract attention.

6.I am just crazy.

Do you think that above conclusions are reliable? If there's something wrong with my brains, it isn't true/reliable. But, if they are false, that means i am not crazy.Contradiction!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home