Saturday, November 1, 2008

To: Members of the parliament
From: Blue Fan

Report on today
Morning: I woke up quite early because the aunty was coming to clean my house. I ate one hotdog and one more sausage as breakfast. I also drank 'saturated' HL milk with milo. I guess you don't get what i meant. I added 2 packets of milo into one cup of HL milk. The milo powder couldn't totally melt, so it formed bits in the milk. Super yum!!! I like it! It's almost like molten chocolate/ ice-cream! Okay, maybe i should make one for you guys so you know how it taste like!

Afternoon: Took a nap. My mum went out to dunno where. She has been going out a lot lately and i can't anyhow fix an outing with my friends nowadays. Argh. Anyway, i ate a lot of fried macaroni which was the leftover of last night. It's quite nice, but i like the spicy version more when my mum added small chillies. Hehhehheh. It reminds me of char-kway-tiao, which was my favourite food. I haven't eat it for ages, because it's fattening. Yeah, diet diet diet. I don't really care about my weight nowadays, and i have been eating A LOT. I really have been. I gained 1 kg! I used the com for a while, until the internet thingy went bonkers again. By the time i was able to went online again, the person i have been chatting to have gone offline... Prepared myself to go to my neighbour aka primary school friend's brother's 21st birthday party. I was quite reluctant, because i have never seen her for a long time, I don't really know anyone there and my mum actually has some minor conflicts with that family. My grandma insisted though, because they called us to invite us, and my prisch friend also invited me on msn. Oh man.

Night: I went to the party, only to get annoyed and disturbed by one neighbour's kid who keep giving stupid comments. He has some mental problem, so i tried to brush it off. In the end, he keep poking me, and i couldn't stand it anymore so i scolded him. My grandma knew something was amissed, so she immediately dragged me away, and we went home. That kid seriously has some serious problem. He once HUGGED my sis in school, causing her to be totally freaked out. She cried all the way home that day. He also keep saying he want to marry my sis. What a freak. What's worse was, his mum actually didn't reprimand him, and instead joke about it with my grandma sometimes. Wth. If he wasn't crazy(literally), i would have sent him to planet unknown with my flying kick. I went home and forced the porridge cooked by my mum down my stomach, though i was quite full from the meal at my neighbour's house. If not, she would nag again. Then i watched Mean Girls on channel 5, because i have nothing to do. I don't know why, but i like this kind of bitchy movies where people(girls) sabotage each other, hehhehheh. Then here i am! LOLs.

End of report, bi-byes.

1/11/08

bLUe FaN

I missed my D.Gray-man anime today! Argh! I must remember! For those who don't know, it's showing on OKTO on saturdays at 7pm. I know i am being extra, because not much people who read my blog watch it. Whatever. Argh! I am going to watch it online now! Bi-byes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home