Monday, November 10, 2008

Okay, i am sooo clumsy. I fell down on the escalator at the checkpoint today. Wow. I have fallen on the same upwards escalator there for three times, if i remembered correctly. That makes me fall there once every year in my secondary life. This time it wasn't the worst, because i have experienced worse than this time. I was only bleeding a little because i scratched my leg. Last time, i didn't even know i was bleeding, until i felt something wet on my leg, then i realised my socks are soaked in blood(exaggerating). No wonder people were looking at me with strange eyes. Luckily it wasn't the downwards escalator, or i would be lying in the hospital now, haha.

Well, the CHR choiristers are performing now if i am not wrong, and i hope that they will have a smooth performance.

The Japan trip students, good luck to your performance too! Argh, i wanna go to see the manga and anime there!

My CO teacher is evillll! I just gained 2 kg, and he noted the difference! Crap! And he said it out loud in class! Nevermind, i have experienced worse, so this is just a small case.

Me wanna get Eclipse and Breaking Dawn! Me wanna go cycling or roller-blading with MOTP! Me wanna watch Twilight, Madagascar2, HSM3(yes, i haven't watched it, d**n!)!

And my bro's stupid com is lagging! S**t!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home