Friday, November 7, 2008

I LOVE TWILIGHT SAGA BUT DGM IS STILL MY FAV! I

Today was fine, actually great, because i got the second book of Twilight--New Moon! Thanks a lot Scarfy! I love you! I have now already finished 2/3 of the book, muahaha, so i guess i will be bored quite soon... Sigh... I must find Eclipse as soon as possible! And i must get my hands on Brisingr! Argh! I feel so proud that i finished Twilight in one day!

Well, second reason was that i didn't need to go to HMT today, muahaha. So me and Red Fan went to Emogirl's house. I played Audi, but i obviously sucks at it. I was totally messed up once there are more than 5 keys. Well, i guess i need some training! Hahaha. I was supposed to teach Emogirl play DOTA, but forget it, she was so obssessed with Audi. And i actually was too engrossed in New Moon. Hehhehheh. Sorry, Emogirl's bro!

Argh! i just typed a long post and the blogger bailed on me! Crap! I will try to rmb what i typed to continue...

I waited in school for my dad till 3.50... My MOTP left by that time but nevermind, i got my New Moon with me! Muahaha.

I just ate 2 bowls of fried rice, though i have already ate Nasi Briyani at around 11. Hehheh. Maybe i was hungry, maybe i was greedy, who knows... Fried rice is the food from heaven! Muahaha. Chocolates are still my fav though. All kinds of chocolates! Yum! Typical girl's fav eh?

I miss my DOTA! It have been almost two months since my desktop broke down and since then i have never played it... Sob... I am seriously thinking that i should get my own laptop, but i think that's an impossible dream until i reached JC...

Speaking of JC, i still don't know what i want to and where to study! Not that my results will be so wonderful that i  can choose any school  i want... Argh! I want to go somewhere with at least one of my clse friend will be going, and i guess that will be Anderson since Red Fan is so enthusisatic about going that school. My mum want me to opt for HCJC, but that's like... Any advice? People?

Well, that's all, bo-byes, peeps.*Red Fan mode*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home