Wednesday, November 12, 2008

HOLA~

Okay, there's nothing much to say, except that i have already start to miss my friends and school, LOLs. Scarfy, Emogal and Bearice!!! Pls come back earlier, preferably with gifts...HOHOHO. Anyway, Scarfy if you can see this(i know you jap people can come online!), i am telling you that you gotta prepare an extra nice present for me because if you don't do that, i am quite certain a "surprise" will be awaiting you... You definitely have the most "creative" choice of presents eh? Hehhehheh...

My mum is so funny! She said to me ' You wanna rebond your hair? It will look much shinier!' I rebond my hair to keep it down, not that i want it to be shiny! I will look like the Eygptian Queen! Erks!

I finished Eclipse! Yeah! Bella's turining into a vampire! Erm.. Going to, that is. I am so so so so so excited! I felt sad for Jake though... i got carried away again...

Weeelll, tagged by Janice to do the following quiz.

How old will you turn in 2009?
-16(:

Would you rather love one person or have many short relationship?
-One person! One person! I think so... anyway i don't think i have that charm to have many short relationships... Oops, I got carried away!

Would you date someone 8 years older than you?
- Maybe...

When was the last time you laughed?
- Today! I laugh everyday! At stupid shows!

What were you doing at 4am this morning?
- Dreamland, i am sure.

Whats your relationship with the person you last texted?
- BFF, and i am still text-ing her now. A HER, mind you, Rebekah.

.What did you do today?
- Did Emaths, watched TV, went online, nap, ate, fought with my sis, played piano, got pissed off by my sis.

Who do you really want to see right now?
- MOTP! I think... Hahaha.

Will your next kiss be a mistake?
- How will i know?

Who's your last missed call?
- Some anonymous peron.

What's something you really want right now?
- Play with my friends.

What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
- I wanna eat.

Would you go back in time if you had the chance?
- Better not... I will mess up the time, create some butterfly effect, cause destruction to the whole world maybe... Oops, that's in Heroes.

What is something you need to go shopping for ?
- I don't know. I just want more and more nice fictions to read.

Do you want kids?
- Not more than 3.

Are you in love with anyone?
- I love my family, my friends, my soft toys, my brain. Just kidding. And probably something/someone else. I don't know my own heart seriously.

Hows your heart lately?
- Intact. Tikki won't take it out. Oh, that's in D.Gray-man.

When was the last time you slept on the floor?
- Last saturday.

Is your phone close to you?
- 5 cm from my hands.

What is bothering you right now?
- Height and weight. I have been drinking milk and exercising okay!

What does your last received text message says?
- U hv missed call(s) from +65xxxxxxxx(14.51)(SG Time). To call back, dial *108*65(Tel No)#(operator dependent) or +65(Tel No). I am damn honest okay.

Where are you right now?
- Home!

Do you like country music?
- Huh?

Do you wet the toothbrush before the toothpaste?
- It's a must. Don't you wash it before you use it? Who knows? There may have been some disgusting critters crawling on it at night... Okay, i am freaking myself out.

How is your hair styled right now?
- A shoulder length hair, but shorter at the back of my neck. I don't know how to describe it.

Do you like your first name?
- Yes!

Last thing you drank?
- Mineral water.

Do you sing obnoxiously in the car?
- I sing in the bathroom. The echo makes my singing sound much nicer. Tsk tsk.

What did you do 15 minutes ago?
- Cursing at the computer for its super slow speed.

Do you think you are a good person?
- Yes and No.

The sweetest person in your life?
- Red Fan. Haha. And my MOTP!

The closest male to you now?
- Father? Brother? Define closest.

The person you're chatting with now?
- Red Fan!

The languages you are able to speak?
- English, Chinese, Malay, Cantonese, a little little little bit of Jap.

The last person whom you screwed?
- Can't remember. Did i screw anyone before?

One word about your life now?
- Laziness.

Where do you wish to work?
- Somewhere without all the backstabbings. That's impossible though.

What are you specially good at?
- Listener. I am sooo quiet.

Would you date someone younger then you?
- Maybe.

Who are you to yourself?
- I don't know.

Do you forgive people easily?
- Yes! Don't take that as an advantage!

Which girl is precious to you now?
- MOTP gals.

Your dressing style?
- Super casual, I don't have any fashion sense AT ALL.

How different are you from other girls?
- Everyone are unique in their own way?

The bad point in yourself?
- Too quiet. In front of people i am not too familiar with, that is.

The last contact in your hp?
- Zu Xian. I never contact her before. I just have her number since don't know when.

Your favourite song?
- Changing.

The two hated contacts in your hp?
- None:)

Learn one language in 10 days?
- Depends on what language is that.

One gorgeous girl you came across?
- Felicia.

Whose your biggest enemy?
- Myself.

Which gang do you support?
- Huh?

Proper age to join gang?
- Huh?

Do you have a blogspot?
- Oh you are staring into blank space...

Do you like people who smoke?
- I HATE THEM. THEY SUCKS. I MEAN IT. WHY HARM OTHER PEOPLE WITH YOUR SECONDHAND SMOKE? SMOKE SOMEWHERE PRIVATE AT LEAST. POISON YOURSELF TO DEATH AND I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT IT.

What do you think about modelling?
- Girls with super hot bad and lots of confidence. Lots of backstabbing as well.

Given a chance, would you like to be a model?
- Maybe?

Whose approval do you usually seek first?
- Mum. My dad is almost fine with everything.

What do you wish to be in future?
- A happy person.

The next 5 lucky people to do this quiz :
HuiZhen, Shanice, Serene, Wendy, Mariel

Finally it's done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home