Saturday, November 8, 2008

HOLA~

Muahahaha. I finished New Moon in one day AGAIN. HAHAHA. Good thing is, i know how the story is developing, bad thing is, i am going crazy over the suspense! Is Carlisle turning Bella into a vampire or not? And what's with her special ability? What will happen between the Protectors and the Cullens? What about Victoria? Is she coming back for her revenge? Gosh, i am going mad.And i am absolutely bored when i have nothing to do. So i have to escape to Sudoku land, or just my Baka Nation aka dreamland.

Nothing much happened today. My sis got scolded and smacked by my mum though, because she was very reluctant to help my mum carry her things. What's wrong with her? She deserved it anyway, i know i shouldn't be feeling happy, but i just feel appease that finally after a long long time, she was disciplined by my mum. Well, i am off to youtube now.

BI-BYES.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home