Monday, November 24, 2008

HOLA~

I am starting to like Lilo and Stitch! I don't know why, maybe i need some child jokes to get my brain to rest? Okay,i don't know what i am talking about.

I rebonded my hair and i am not supposed to wash it for 3 days! 3 whole days! Imagine how my hair will stink! My mum even 'suggested' that i spray perfume, what in the world. I don't wanna go CO with my hair! And my head now lood flat, like alien! Grrrr.

And i was over the moon when i finally found piano score for Lala's lullaby! I love Ichigos! WOoooooo!

I missed my MOTP! Why are you all not online? Sob...

I wanna watch twilight! D**n!

I am now reading a book call The Kite Runner. Quite, erm, meaningful? And nice.

BI-BYES.

Countdown: 40 hours till i can wash my hair.
10 more days to Korea! Yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home