Tuesday, November 25, 2008

HOLA~

I am going to Korea next Thursday!!! Yeah! The plane will take off at 10.30pm. Argh. That means i am going to sleep on plane and get a sharp pain in the ear when the plane is going down as i am not swallowing saliva when i sleep... The last time i had that, my ear stung for half an hour before returning to normal, argh.

The travel agency said that the temperature in Seoul will be around -8 to 10 degree Celcius! Woohoo! Maybe it will snow! I have seen summer snow but not snowfall... That was in New Zealand. We were totally caught off in surprise(wait, how to phrase this?i think i did it wrongly...argh!) as well as nearly freezing to death because we didn't prepare much warming wear.

And i am going to ski! I will probably get some bruises here and there when i return. Haha. My sister even want to make a snow angel at the skiing park, what in the world. I think she watched too much cartoons. She is so afraid of cold, and she still wanna do that? Oh please.

MOTP, i am afraid that i can't get you souvenirs as my mum keep hinting to me that things in Korea are expensive... A meal there already cost S$10+! So please forgive me if i can't get you all something nice... Maybe, i will get each of you a packet of Kimchi Noodles! Or chocolates! Just kidding.

Annnnnndddddddddddddd, i think i am going to skip CO on 2/12. Just maybe. Can you believe that we are going to have a practice on the first day of school? What in the world... I don't think we can make it for SYF Silver seriously... Haizz...

I finished The Kite Runner! It's quite a nice book. But i still don't really understand some parts, and i am trying.

Anyway, i can't believe almost half of the holidays have past when i have only finished one and a half homework. I totally didn't touch English at all. I think i am going to get bad results for next year's test. Did anyone study Chem yet too? Not me definitely, as i just remember we have Chem test when school reopens. ARGH!

BI-BYES!

Countdown: 16 hours to washing the stack of hay above my head.
9 days to Korea trip!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home