Friday, November 21, 2008

HOLA~

Does anyone watch Powerpuff Girls Z? It's a japanese anime version of grown-up PPG but with the typical anime transformation process which always take up more than half a minute... BUT i still watch it... Guess i am too bored, hehheh.

Anyway, i started to read 1/2 Prince too. I even ate my dinner in front of the com to finish it... My bro was like nagging me 'If you make my com oily, you are not going to touch it again!'... Hehe. Only 5 chp are out though... Sob.

I wanna watach Twilight! GOSH! It's already showing in USA already isn't it? ARGH!

Well, i am going to rebond my hair tomorrow. Hope i don't look too strange...

Does anyone watch Fringe? I watched a little bit of it and it seems nice. I have all the time to watch it though. Yeah, my bro downloaded it. Hehheh.

That's all, i am off to Ghost Whisperer already. Bi-byes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home