Thursday, November 13, 2008

HOLA~

Does anyone watch Phineas & Ferb? Well, i don't really watch it but today since i had nothing to do, i watched it and realised that their parents' wedding anniversary and an unknown scientist's daughter's birthday fall on my birthday as well! Okay, that was random.

I am sick of W.I.T.C.H. and Totally Spies now, because they keep repeating the same old stories. I have watched today's episode of Totally Spies on crazy actor/director for 4 times already! Hellooo! Can you renew them?

I am so happy that the MOTP Japan Representatives(LOLs) bought me and Red Fan presents! Things there are quite expensive isn't it? Thanks a lot!!! Aligato Gozaimas!

To Mrs. D, you were much better than me. Last time i went to ICA, i didn't have anything with me and i had to sit there like a dummy. It's very boring! And then the process is so fast, you would be thinking that 'Huh?I sat there for so many hours, and in ten minutes it's done? What in the world.' Haha.

Well, i am trying to collect ALL the stuff from Chocolate Factory in Neopets. But i don't earn enough to feed my pet. Who cares? They don't die even after you don't feed them for 5 years. That's what happened to my pets in my old account. Hahaha.

Well, i am done here. Bi-byes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home