Thursday, November 6, 2008

:D

I haven't posted for like hmm... two or three days? So i guess this will be quite a long post, depends on whether i want to continue finishing my Twilight which i just got it today.Hehhehheh. Plus if i am lazy or not.

Well, let's start on tuesday! I thought there was no Physics on tuesday, because Mdm Annur didn't say anything about it last lesson. Anyway, i skipped CO! Yeah! Whatever. I am losing interest in it... My mum kinda exploded that evening, complaining about my bro using the com 24/7. She threatened to take the com away! Do you think my bro can survive without his com? Not me definitely. But well, i kinda agreed with her, cos he was like stuck to his seat or something. We managed to appease her anyway, just by creating a fake timetable. LOLs. Anyway i was not supposed to go online that day, because it's the Big O on wednesday... Bleh. I used it while she was watching the Ten Brothers on channel 8. Haha. But i hopped into the bathroom when i heard her ordering my sister to check if i am using the com secretly, so i wasn't caught. Boo. I randomly scanned through the letter format and model essays, though i knew nothing was going into my brain. I went to sleep at 10+, after doing my Sudoku.

Wednesday: Well, well, the paper was kinda easy in a way, so i was relieved. The essay topic was exactly the same as the model essay Mdm Koh gave us before! OMG! I was like giggling when i saw the topic, WITHOUT flipping it open. I guess people must have thought i was mad. Anyway, I got reprimanded by Ms Uma for my haylike hair. I didn't care much, and just tucked the lock of hair that was falling around behind my ear. When i got the Amaths worksheet, i was like s**t. It's a lot! I didn't touch it until Red Fan kinda inspired me to do it today in the morning. Hehheh. At least i was better than those who went for the lessons and didn't do it. We went to celebrate Scarfy's bday! In Pizza Hut! It has been like ages since i ate a pizza. LOLs. I will post about it other day when i got the photoes for the presents we gave to Scarfy. I kept forgetting to get it from her! Anyway, i think the waitress would be pissed off, because we finished up to almost 3 quarter of the cheese powder thingy. Muahaha.

Today: I got Twilight today! I was reading it in class, during recess, on the bus, at the checkpoint, on my mum's car(this is the first time i don't feel giddy reading a book on a car, maybe because i was too obsessed with it), at home, in the toilet(just kidding!), eating dinner and now. Haha. I could have finish it by today, but i decided to take it slowly, so that i can have something to do when i am bored. Sorry Scarfy! I will treat your book nicely! The Amaths and Bio today was like rush rush rush, but i don't mind as long as we can finish the syllabus! The internet connection nowadays is not really good, but once i connect the modem to my mum's com, it worked! So i am thinking that the modem is starting to anti-bro, maybe because he practically used is 24/7. Oops, did i just repeat that? Nevermind.

I am going to my facebook,fs and bla bla bla now. Bi-byes!

*Actually this is not a long post as i am not in the mood to do it. I wanna read my Twilight but at the same time i wanna use the com. Argh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home