Monday, November 3, 2008

:(

To: Members of the Parliament

From: Blue Fan

Report on today(I am seriously pissed off)

Well, i don't want to talk about today's lessons, because everyone knows what happened la.  I am getting to like the angles in a circle thingy! Though i am not very good at explaining the reasons for blah blah blah angles...hehhehheh.

What pissed me off was what happened after school. Well, bearice, scarfy and emogirl are going to Japan, so today they have rehearsals for the 'fashion show'. At the last minute, Mr Chia told them to have rehearsals again on weds, when we all have planned to watch movie and celebrate scarfy's bday on that day! We managed to squeeze out some time on that day because all of us are busy on another days! Now he has to ruin it! Argh!!! I hate him lar! He does everything at the last minute!

Another reason is, when i told my mum about this, she was practically rejoicing over it, because she can save money. She was like 'eh, don't watch la, watch in m'sia, cheaper!' Helllooooo, do you think that i don't want to save money? The economy sucks nowadays la. But i told her that we wanted to celebrate scarfy's bday as well, that's why we are watching it. Plus doesn't she know that the feeling of watching HSM3 with friends is better than watching with family? I don't dare to talk back though, because she will be like nag nag nag again. Then she tell me her hackneyed story for the 15879367297 times.'When i was young, i had to look after my siblings, do housework, work and study at the same time eh...' Hello! Times have changed! Am i supposed to do all that to appease you? Whatever, i don't want to talk about her already.

Third reason for me being pissed off is that the computer refused to work. I was using the wireless network nicely but now it refused to work, so i have to use my bro's com only when he's not using. Argh.

Well, that's all for my report. Bi-byes.

bLUe FaN

3/11/08

Argh! I just broke my nails! Someone find me a nail cutter! All the nail cutters in my home have gone missing! What the hell...

And and and, i haven't start studying for 'O' levels! Woohoo! I am soooooo 'hardworking'. I just can't get myself into the study mode! NOoooooo!

Plus plus, broke my record on sat when i went online till almost 2am. LOLs. I bet my mum will kill me if she know this.

Well, done with blabberings, bi-byes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home