Sunday, October 19, 2008

Yeah! I did it! My first fanart for DGM!

Phew! I used about 2+ hours to do this whole thing, and i am going crazy drawing the circle thingy musician score. Argh. I kinda screwed up the 14th Noah(the one on the left, and for those who read the manga, they know what i meant). Anyway, i am so happy i done this! i am thinking of drawing an Allen-taller-than-baka-Kanda-version, generals+Allen's crown clown innocence form version, the black order members version and the Noahs family version,though i don't know when. Again, only those who read this manga understand what i mean. I am also thinking of colouring this pic, but i seriously don't know how to do those shadow or whatever effects using computer, and i don't dare to colour the original thing itself.

I LOVE ALLEN WALKER!!! Thank you Hoshino Katsura for producing such a nice manga!



PS. I am not a manga freak. Just a D.Gray-man lover.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home