Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Yawn, just another day...

To: Members of the parliament
From: Blue Fan

Report on the school reopening
I was looking forward to today because i thought we could get back our papers... In the end, we came to school for almost nothing. I wanted to skip school tomorrow, but "Mr Packard" threatened us that of we don't go to school tomorrow, we will get it from him. So i have no choice but to go...

Here are what i feel about the lessons:

Mother Tongue: Just bored, bored and bored. Manage to get the teacher to tell us our essays marks though. 64/90, it's an A2. Sigh...

E-maths: Copy the corrections(though we got correct), and i am happy to get 1/42 rank for it. It's like a miracle to me, because my E-maths usually sucks with my carelessness. Still don't know the marks though.

Biology: Ms Lee never come, so i basically spent the whole period slacking and talking to you all:Mrs Cheong was talking nonsense though.

Recess: I love the recess! I always love the recess! I was hungry for the whole morning because i had no time to eat in the morning!

FTC: Filled the NYAA form in a total mess. I still can't believe that the crap i wrote was used as sample template! I was bluffing my way through the thing! How are we supposed to remember what happened for the SEC 1 swimming programme! Gosh, I am so embarassed.

SS: Busy filling the NYAA form, we totally didn't do anything about SS at all. However, Mr Hock was obviously mad with us for our results. I just hope i pass.

Chemistry: "Mdm Claus" was briefing us on the SPA thingy. It's so obvious what's coming out lols.

Physics: Argh! I got 10 questions wrong for the MCQ! Imagine what happened to my other sections. I hate Physics, i really don't like it. I like Chemistry more! Probably because i was affected by my mum who is a Chem teacher.

After that, i went to comics connection(CC) to check out for new comics but neh, nothing much to my interest. So i went to Popular to check if there is any sec 4 SS textbooks left. Nil. So don't go there to buy.

Went to my aunt's house to wait for my sis to finish her tuition. Read magazines and slept. I felt so sleepy.

Reached home just now, and start to watch my anime again! Don't call me anime freak, Mrs M.Dan, i am not up to that level yet.

That's all. I don't really feel like writing much because i wanna watch my anime.Byes.

bLUe FaN

15/10/08

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home