Sunday, October 12, 2008

This is driving me crazy!


Ever tried ordering a food only to get it after 45 mins? That's what happened to me. I am going crazy. I bet this won't happen in singapore, but this is what happened to me:

7:00pm-reached the hawker centre, ordered a fried rice,fried noodles and steamed fish. Quite a number of people ordering then.

7:15-saw the helper carrying the food around, but no sight of my food. My mum and my sis finishing their food.

7:30-the helper came and ask us if we ordered single or double. WOW.

7:45-finally my food came. i wasn't hungry anymore so i just stuff the food inside my mouth, hoping to go home earlier cos i am suppose to chat with someone.

7:55-finish my fried rice, then staring into blank space.

8:15-still at the hawker centre, know why? my grandma was blabbering and gossiping while eating.

8:20-can't stand the smoke there anymore, so i escaped to car.

8:30-finally my grandma finished her food. HOME SWEET HOME! it has never been so sweet!

That's what happened for the food incident. And it happened more than once. Actually thrice. Maybe not. I can't remember how many times this had happened to me. The longest time i have waited was 1+ hour. Nice one right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home