Saturday, October 18, 2008

Sometimes i wonder...

Wonder 1: Is it that i am thinking too much, or is it real? I realised that the cbox always has some problem. For example, i can't correct the time in my cbox, and Mrs M.D can't make her cbox refresh by it's own, because we are not premium users? I am suspecting a conspiracy, haha.

Wonder 2: Why the adults are always nagging? I try to be understanding, knowing that they nag at us because they care for us, but don't they know that once is enough? Okay, maybe twice or thrice. I can't stand more than thrice.

Wonder 3: Why the adults can't be understanding? I was fixing my internet connection just now, because it went bonkers, so i was in a very bad mood. Then my mum ask me: "IS YOUR SOAP AT HOME?" what kind of question is that! Of course it's at home, if not, how should i bath?helllooooo, use your common sense. As i said, i was in a bad mood, so i replied:"Fei Hua("of course" in a rude way)!" So i got scolded. I was very mad, and that worsen it.

Wonder 4: Why are adults so stupid at times? I told my mum the internet connection will be disrupted if she call anyone or anyone call in. It was a hint to make her talk faster next time. In the end, she still chat and chat and chat, ignoring my angry glares(yes i glared at her). They are totally abusing their rights as adults aren't they?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home