Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Second post of the day

To: Member of the parliament
From: Blue Fan

Report on SPA Chemistry
Screwed up my SPA, as usual. My practical sucks, so in a way i am an impractical person, yeah, whatever. Supposingly, magnesium + chlorine = MgCl2, BUT, i got MgCl4! WOW! However, i think most of us got that, so nevermind. Anyway, we are marked based on our observations, so i think i am quite safe.

HOWEVER, i was so frustrated with my results that i used a lot of correction liquid on the paper. And i didn't even think of using another paper. I am so doomed. It was basically a sea of correction fluid there! Argh!

If my mum know this, she is so going to kill me. I love titration more. Seriously. Empirical formula is like so... i don't know how to describe it. Plus my mum said that it's very hard to get accurate results for empirical formula experiments, so... CONGRATES! Mariel! I heard that you got the perfect answer(that is, MgCl2)! Wow! I admire you, really!

So, that's all for my report. Tata.

bLUe FaN

22/10/08

I am so NOT looking forward to tomorrow, because of all the reflection thingy and cleaning up. I don't mind the chapel/end-of-term service, because pastor actually tells lots of interesting erm...what is the word, hmm...(my english sucks) stories and morals? I seriously pity him though, because everyone is like so zombified when he is talking. Almost noone reacts when he ask us something! The only reason i hate chapel/end-of-term service is, we actually have to squeeze in the hall, WITHOUT air-con, while the doors are CLOSED, and smell each other, eewwww. Most importantly, this marks the end of school term(though not really for us)! I will miss you guys so much! I can't go to singapore for no reason*sigh*, but i can't go to singapore for a lot of reasons as well(such as watching movies, because 1.now is the supposed recession, 2. my mum will nag me if i watch too much movies, because to her it's a waste of money)! But i still have lots of CO practices! Argh! I must persevere so that by next March, i will be free! Wheee! Maybe i can grab the chance to meet up with you guys if possible during one of the practices! Well, if possible, because Scarfy and Bearice are going to Japan!

Can we meet up during those days around Christmas?(erm, this sounds wrong, because i don't know how to phrase it, seriously my english sucks) Like before or after? Then we exchange presents, as well as chit chat! Hmm... this christmas will be a special one, because my grandma started to believe in God, so there will be people from the church coming to our house and erm, sing and say prayers?(oops, i forgot about it, because the last time they came when i still attended the church for kids, is like 7-8 years ago? And you guys know how "good" my memory is.)Hehe.

AND, some people have to give my scarfy and red fan imouto presents! Though i know red fan's dear dear won't see this blog.Tsk tsk. Emogirl, Bearice, let's exchange presents within ourselves, we lonely people. Haha. Santa! Do not save your budgets! Must buy nice present for my imouto, or i will hunt you down. Just kidding just kidding. It's actually a special day because it is the birthday of Jesus. Back to the present thingy, what matters is the heart/sincerity. Hmm, not such a stupid word from me in my blog eh. My whole blog is like doing whining and complaining, plus a little stupid(erm, sometimes?).

*hums to the commercial:you got the whole world, in your hands...*Oops! I got carried away!
Can i behave stupidly here? I feel like the "real" me is the one online, and she is stupid, crazy, whiny, BHB, show-off, but talks more(at least compared to the me in class)! Don't be surprised when someday i become crazy in class, people. Lalala. There's seriously something wrong with my brain. Mrs M.D, maybe i should give you a warranty when you purchase my brain for experiments. Yeah, you need to pay for it, haha.

*scroll upwards, stare, faint, wake up and scroll downwards* Oh gosh, i actually wrote that much crap! Watashi wa baka-chan neh. I guess i better say tata now. Bo-byes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home