Monday, October 13, 2008

An ordinary day, an ordinary me...

To: Members of the parliament
From: Blue Fan

Report on a boring daily life(read at your own risk)
It's an ordinary day with an ordinary me blabbering ordinary stuffs again. Firstly, this is the first time i can use the computer for so long. Maybe because it's post-exams period so my mum don't really care? So i am going to use this golden opportunity to finish my anime. This is the only unboring thing happening today.

Basically, today i did the same things again. Chatted on msn, watch anime, swept the floor, watch Totally Spies(don't laugh!), and sleep. I ate a lot today too. My grandma cooked my favourite dish. I hate and love her at the same time. The reason for hating was mentioned, and i shall not make it a burden to you guys reading my ordinary blog again. Also, i hate her because i will get fat if she keep cooking these tasty yet fattening food...Is there any food in the world that is tasty and not fattening? I love her because we sometimes share the same grudge against my mum's certain bad characteristics. And she cook nice food. See, i am contradicting myself.

Anyway, can someone lend me a fiction or something? I am running out of books to read! This is sickening and boring!

I am also declaring that the posts...or whatever is that on the tagboard is mostly done by me, charles charles and Bearice. Haha. So don't take it for real.

bLUe FaN

13/10/08

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home