Saturday, October 25, 2008

New clothes.

To: Members of the parliament
From: Blue Fan

Report on today
Morning: Woke up at 8.15am, because a cleaner was coming to clean up the house as usual. Reluctantly woke up, because i slept at 1+am. Yeah, i was nagged, but escaped punishment. My mum was like "If you play until so late again, i will ban you from the com for 1 whole week, and i mean it." Argh. Whatever. I wasn't sleepy at all! What am i supposed to do? I want to read Eragon 3, but i haven't got it. Plus i am a little sick of my comics which i have read 256863 times. Sigh. Anyway, my bro's coming back tomorrow. Well, he is complaining to me that i kinda exaggerated the effects of him coming home, so i will not talk anything about it. The good point about my bro coming back is that i can watch Heroes 3. Yeah! LOLs. Oh, and my sister will probably stop bickering with me and change her target to my bro. Hehhehheh. That always happen. Back to the topic, some lazy people just can't fold their own blankets this morning. Okay, not only this morning. Whatever, i will be the good girl and fold it for them. Watch Doraemon with my sis, and then proceed to eating bfast. Nasi Lemak! Yum! I got stomachache after eating it though. I think it's because the chilli was very spicy. I love spicy foods! Slacking all the way after that, doing my Sudoku and listening to DGM music. My Fav!

Afternoon: Still doing Sudoku, and listening to the music, because my sis was playing neopets. I shouldn't have introduced it to her. Argh. Ate a piece of cake, about 20++ pieces of honeydew cut into 3x3x3 size. I felt hungry after all that, so i ate a cup of cereal with HL milk which i think was ver nice. Note: it's not fattening according to my mum. Hurray! I went to a boutique with my mum and her friend at around 5. I bought two new shirts and three shorts. Which according to me look quite mature and erm, like OL costume. I don't care la. I don't really know what i want to wear, so nevermind.

Night: I am neopets-ing now. Haha.

bLUe FaN

25/10/08

I am chiong-ing my Sudoku now, because i think i kinda deproved. Is there a word call deprove? Whatever. I was flipping through my report book just now, and i realise my weight now was the same as when i was in sec1. 46kg. Not too fat, not too slim. It't kinda balanced right? Righhhtt? And whoa! I grew taller by 9 cm in two years! I just hope i can reach 165 before i stop growing. Argh. I am now 158. Is that possible? Maybe i should drink more milk. But not from China. I miss my White Rabbit Candy! I don't care if it's poisoned. I want to eat it. Know why i was so obssessed with it? That's because when i was a tiny tot, i thought it was impossible to eat paper. Then i discovered this candy. It fascinated me, because i was actually eating paper! Wow! Haha.

Well, i think that's all. Bi-byes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home