Friday, October 17, 2008

Nanana

I can't believe i actually watched anime last night until 2 AM! Luckily scarfy and other people were chatting with me while the video was loading so that i didn't fall asleep. Too bad my grandma woke up and asked me to go to sleep, or i will watch until 5AM then sleep, because my dad wakes up at 5 every morning. So now, i got 5 episodes left! I feel so happy! Lalala.

In the end, i woke up at 10 this morning. Stayed in the toilet for half an hour, because of stomachache. My grandma thought i fainted in the toilet. Hahaha. Do i look that weak? I think there's something wrong with me though, because after i sit for a long time then stand up, i get dizzy spells. Some people say i eat too little, but hello, i eat the whole plate of chicken rice in 5 minutes! Do you think i don't eat much? Lols.

Well, this is just some random blabbering while waiting for my video to load. Argh, my grandma is talking on phone again. The internet speed is slow!



P.S. i am not an anime freak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home