Friday, October 24, 2008

MY RESULTS! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

To: Members of the parliament
From: Blue Fan

Report on my results
This is my overall results for Sec 3! Showing off for Nth times, so bear with me! Hehe.

English: 67%/B3 - I am so happy that it's a B3, because my marks this EOY is 62%. My previous vocabulary tests helped a lot!

Chinese: 86%/A1 - I don't know how this appeared in my report slip, but so be it. I think this mark is taken from the mid-year exam.

Higher Chinese: 75%/A1 - Whoa! A just nice A1! Yeah! I thought i was going to get an A2 or something.

A-maths: 95%/A1 - My best mark of all subjects. Yeah!

E-maths: 93%/A1 - Argh, dragged down by my previous exams. Nevermind...

Biology: 86%/A1 - Erm... did i really get top for this subject for whole level? This mark seems insufficient... Whatever, i thought i was going to get a lousy mark for EOY.

Chemisty: 88%/A1 - The highest in all three sciences, phew! If not, my mum will be nagging me like last time: "Aiyo, why your chemistry not highest ah? I am a Chem teacher mind you! You should inherit my genes or something!" Argh. Whatever.

Physics: 82%/A1 - My mid-year saved me a lot! Muahahahaha. I wonder how will I do for 'O' levels Physics though. I don't really like Physics, though my mum say it's all calculations and EASY to study. Yeah, yeah, i am not her! She has been brainwashing me about it like: "Physics easy one! Anyone with good maths can do it! Biology is all memorising! It's not easy!" Yeah, right. Look at my maths, mum. Then look again at my Physics. I seriously do not think there's any prove to what you said.

CME: A (?) - How did get an A? I've got no moral! LOLs. Just being random.

Total: 753/900

Percentage: 83.7

Class Position: 1/42 - I am the Queen! LOLs!

L1R4: 5
L1R5: 6

Attendance: 191/191 - Erm, didn't i missed school once for the music exams? How is this counted? Is it that as long as i produce a MC or letter, i get marked for the attendance?

Conduct: GOOD - Whatever.

Comments: Ruo Xin is a polite*pukes* and well-behaved*pukes again* student. Not only that, she also excels in her studies. She is very driven(erm, reality check, i was still reading comics during the exams) and disciplined(i was forced by my mum to study, but thanks to her, if not i won't get such results. Whoa, behold the power of nagging!). These reasons have contributed her being the top student again for this semester(does this means top in level? Yes! Vouchers! Here i come!).

So, these are my magnificent results! *Super BHB mode*

End of report, bi-byes (copyright belongs to me! Red Fan, shoo shoo!).

bLUe FaN

Argh, i slept on the floor for two hours just now, because noone woke me up after i fell asleep reading comics. My mum was away, and now she is talking on phone to my bro. ON PHONE! Can you all leave me alone and stop talking on the phone for so long! Inconsiderate people! My internet connection broke off just now, when was downloadind 10plus songs! I was so pissed off!

Back to the topic, my back hurts!

Oh ya! Today's HCL remedial was so fun! We were like having picnic there or something. Ate sweets(Yupi Gummy Bears!), chocolate and lots other. Thank you Red Fan for helping me to "tapao" breakfast! Roti Canai! One of my favourites! We were also listening to musics during the remedial!

Before that, we helped Mdm Yam count her survey forms thingy because we were in the canteen doing practically nothing but eat and chat. The remedial starts at 10 and we were in school at 8. Hohoho. Thanks Red Fan for accompanying me! I will treasure you like what Mdm Yam told me to! Back to the topic, me and Red Fan were laughing like mad on certain suggestions! Some people are so funny! They ticked two boxes for the same question! What, are we supposed to do guessing for you? Some people are better! They never ticked anything! WOW! I came across a suggestion that says that: "Change the material for the school skirt and shirt. Why penalise girls for wearing short skirts when they are wearing "see-through" shirts?" Oh dear. I don't want a thicker material! The weather is like so hot now! I am going to be roasted! Not that i want a "see-through" shirt though.

Well, i think i am done with my post. Bi-byes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home