Friday, October 17, 2008

Lalala

I finished my anime! Well, at least to where it stopped. Episode 27! Bearice and Red Fan's answers for the quiz are so funny!(how random...)

Used the computer for like 6 hours already? One more hour and i can break my last night's record! Muahahahaha. Lols.

Mrs M.D, reassure that i will sign a contract that states that my brain will be donated for scientific research by you after i die. Prepare to be disappointed though, because there is practically nothing inside!

Yawn, after finishing the anime, i feel so empty. But i don't want to start watching another one, because it is so tiring! The loading time is so long and boring and irritating, especially when there is noone talking to me while loading...

Nothing to write, so bb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home