Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Lalala

To: Members of the parliament
From: Blue Fan

Report on today(yeah!today!LOLs)
I feel like slapping myself. I was loading an 8 minutes video, and since my internet speed is slow, this take up to 10+ minutes. I was so smart. A click and it's all GONE! I accidentally tapped the backspace button, which is a shortcut for going to previous page, and WHOOSH! It disappeared! Magic! WOW! I am so amazed by my own smartness! I vomitted blood and fainted in front of the computer. So now i am using the loading time to post this because i don't have anyone to talk to like just now, and i don't have PSP or DS like certain someone to play with. Grhhhhh!

Answer me honestly: Do I look VERY fierce in class? Someone said i look fierce! Gosh! I can't really control my own expressions. When i actually feel sad, I may laugh or smile or whatever. When i don't do anything, I look fierce and gloomy like SOMEBODY have said. What should i do?

Man, i wish i can change this bad habit...

Anyway, my mum is nagging at me for staying in front of the computer for the whole day, when the time now is actually 3.17PM. That's not a whole day! I promised i won't do this once school reopen! Okay! I am excited now, because i want to know my results. I hope I don't drop. Once again, probably not!

Oh Oh! My anime has finished downloading! Byes!

bLUe FaN

14/10/08

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home