Thursday, October 16, 2008

:)I love rainy days.

To: Members of the parliament
From: Blue Fan

Report on today...
Today is the supposed last day of school AGAIN because there is another 3 days holidays for us. Tomorrow is the promotion day! I wonder who are the fortunate and unfortunate souls(no offence!). Well today was just another day so below are a little thoughts on the lessons today.

A-maths: I like a-maths. Well, not all the chapters of it, but i like the trigonometric identities. I hate binomial theorem. I also like indices! But i kinda sucks at it. Today the questions were fun, though Mrs Ang was the same old her who don't have a sense of humour.

Mother Tongue: Free period! We chatted with the teacher and play around, read the newspaper and slacked. 'O' levels are coming! 5/11!

Biology: Ms Lee never came as usual, so i go nothing to do but finish the a-maths homework.

FTC: "Chiong"-ing my homeworks again, and i totally didn't listen to what Mr Chia was saying. When people laugh, i was like "huh huh?what?". Luckily Red Fan was sitting beside me, or i will miss a lot of things. Finished my a-maths homework during the period.

English: Mr Chia was talking whatever he was talking about, which i didn't listen to one bit, because i was doing my Chinese homework. Grhh, i hate comprehension. I just laugh along when people laugh. Felt like an idiot. Finished my chinese homework too.

Chemistry: "Mdm Claus" didn't come, so we did the worksheet given. We can't do the first question, because she didn't give the complete information needed!

E-maths: Mdm Potassium Hydroxide was so funny. I like her sarcastic tone. Haha. She was fast and finished one chapter on an hour. It was an easy chapter anyway, but i wish our a-maths can go faster too, because at this rate, we won't be able to finish our 'O' levels syllabus. Sigh...

During the lessons, i was humming "nanana" to Red Fan for i don't know why she just laugh at the melody, hehheh. Heard that it was from a Hokkien song or whatever, but it was fun to irritate her.

After school, me, Red Fan and Bearice accompanied Emogirl to hand in her chemistry file. Waited for a long long time for the teacher to return, in the end we found out that the teacher was in the canteen all day. I guess we "yanjingtiestamp" which means absent-minded on chinese(?). My mum called to ask me home, but i delayed until half an hour later, and i lied to her that it was because i was finding the SS book at Popular. Emogirl you made me lied!

It was raining but luckily we brought our umbrella:) The bunch of guys(YS,tunafish,KY, the-kid-who-need-to-have-a-life-as-mr-chia-said, charles charles and Fab) were drenched, aha. They were unlucky. When they came out of the school gate, the wind was blowing like mad, but when me and the parliament came out, there was peace and calm. Haha. I love the weather! But Red Fan was complaining that she was freezing. When we went on the bus, she nearly froze into ice(according to what i joked with her). Someone asked me a strange question on the bus for i don't know why. I pretended to faint on the bus and Red Fan actually fel into the trick! Aha. I got my retribution though. Red Fan was like saying,"eh, i think i saw your bus reaching," when we were reaching the terminal. I was like "What! I am already late! Don't curse me!". It turned out to be true as the queue was empty. What a nice mouth you have, Red Fan. Since you "predicts" things so accurately, please help me by saying that i will get distinction for the big O, haha.

My dumb phone went off again. I just slightly knocked it, and the thing just turned off by it's own and i had to take out the battery and put it back in again. I dropped my battery halfway and kicked it accidentally. Sigh... I have dropped my phone for plenty of times, so i guess it's my own fault. The best time was when i dropped it from my skirt's pocket height(not really high though), and i KICKED the phone from the last second row all the way to almost the first row. Of course it will break down! My last Samsung phone was still functioning normally!

Back to the topic, i got scolded by my mum for not boarding the bus when she called me, when i was actually in school burning my time away for nothing. Lalala.

Anyway i have to say that my sis is absolutely irritating. As i was typing this and when i was chatting with friends, she has to poke her nose in. I had to shoo her away, that pest. Haha.

Well, this is all i have to say. I think i missed out a lot of things though. I got a serious short term memory. I can't even remember my mum's bday sometimes, hehe. And i always thought my dad's bday is on christmas when it's actually someday else. Haha. This is bad.

bLUe FaN

16/10/08

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home