Sunday, October 12, 2008

I am feeling down...

To: Members of the parliament
From: Member Blue Fan

I am feeling down
For various reasons, I am feeling down...

1. I am sorry for causing the trouble and misunderstanding between red fan and J. I didn't know a little joke(was it even a joke?) would cause J to scold her... I AM VERY SORRY!

2. I am suffering from D.Gray-man obsession. I miss the anime! And i still cannot get the 9th-12nd books of the comics. Chuangyi! Can you please reprint earlier!!! I love D.Gray-man<3

3. I got seriously nothing to do. I can't play online games, computer games and i am running out of comics to read. Scarfy, maybe i have to get them back from you. Also, i want to get my whole series of deathnote back from Arty-W from 3E2. I wonder when though.

4. It's raining! I like rainy weathers but raining means i probably have to leave the computer off soon! Oh no!

5. I want to read a lot of fictions but they are so damn expensive! I know, i know, the authors put a lot of hard work in it, so, ya, we should pay more.

6. I want to know my results! If i drop, my mum will kill me and ban me from my dear dear comics! oh no!

7. I just feel down. 'O' levels are coming!

bLUe FaN

12/10/08

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home