Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Going crazy.Argh.

HOLA.

Lalala, i got a 82% for end of year! Yep yep i am showing it off again, though you all already kinda know that(tsk tsk, how thick-skinned i am).

Rebekah Lee Shi Jia, you better stop writing those things on everyone's tagboard!

I love Allen! I will forever support DGM!*screams**note: strongly recommend this manga, but do not blame me if you get addicted to it, just like me, hehe.

I am feeling down now, for various reasons, mainly because i am bored. Gosh, i want to play my DOTA! And AUDI! And COD(though i played it for like a hundred times already...LOLs)!

Sigh, my ototo coming back this weekend. Sayonara my dear computer, because

Bro come back
||
him using internet whole day(without getting scolded by my mum when i actually get scolded for that)
||
me not using internet+computer broke down
||
no computer!

Now, do you get what i mean?! Argh! The frustration!

Let's see, what i wanna/going to do this hols, hmm...

1. Watch HSM3, Madagascar2, Coffin(maybe?), and lots more!
2. Kick my bro out of his seat and takeover his com! Muahahahaha!
3. Improve my English(said that for like years, but nothing gets into my brain!)
4. Revise my lessons(yeah right.maybe, bcos i can't touch my computer)
5. Get myself out of certain mood.(that is, slacking mood)
6. Wash a certain person out of my memory if possible.(A primary school nightmare...!)
7. Read comics and my Eragon 3(if i can buy it, sob, it 's so expensive!)
8. Learn to play Changing by Stephanie(it's very hard!well, at least to me, because i have not touch my piano for a long time, sigh...)
9. Gathering with my primary school friends! It's tough to set the date when everyone is busy with their own things!
10. Cut and rebond my hair.
11. Watch Heroes 3!
12. Go Korea!
13. Skip CO practices if possible(hehehe, as if i will, i am such a good girl!<--BHB*pukes*).
14. Blah blah blah, i can't recall anything more. Argh.

Speaking of CO, the new shirt is so red! Oh my god! It reminds me of Santa Claus! Chinese New Years! And the red marks on my test papers! OMG! This is just so random.

So i am done with my blabbering. Bo-byes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home