Monday, October 27, 2008

Finished my homework! Hurray!

To: Members of the parliament
From: Blue Fan

Report on today
Well, i ate garlic bread this morning, with mushroom soup!!! YUMMY! I like it! Though it left a little garlic smell after that. I also ate cereal with milk AGAIN after that. I wonder whay nowadays my appetite is so good.

While waiting for my chance to use internet, i did my CL homework which is VERY BORING. I also did the Physics correction thingy, though i didn't do the graph part. I also solved a few Amaths questions, finally. I think my brain was stuck when i was doing it in class last time.

At around 2, i still didn't manage to get my bro out of his seat, so we went for lunch. Yummy wanton noodles! I love it. But my sis was showing her black face all the way, because the waiter served her the wrong thing, and she ate it, so she couldn't change it. We asked her if she want to order another one, but she simply refused and kept moody all the way. That didn't ruin my appetite though, hehe.

Continue to do my Amaths, which until now i haven't solve, and gave up later. I did Sudoku but fell asleep, argh. Finally, my chance to use the internet came, so here i am! Tadaa!

I think i am done with today. Bi-byes. I will post about tonight if something special happen.

bLUe FaN

27/10/08

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home