Saturday, October 11, 2008

Exams are OVER!

To: Members of the parliament
From: Blue Fan:)

Report on end-of-year examination
Finally, the tormenting end-of-year examination has ended. Compared to last year, however, I am much much more lazy and relaxed this year. I was still reading my comics during the exams!

So here's what i think about the exams...

English: As usual, this is my nightmare. My essays were like blah blah blah, my compre was like lalala, and my summary...sucks. Actually, my English totally sucks. When i see essays from other schools, i feel like jumping off the building. Haha, just being exaggerative.

Chinese: As usual, the boring subject but also an important subject for me to gain marks. Hahaha. My formal letter had one whole paragraph doing ass-kissing, cause the "letter" was meant for someone important. How wonderful! Is the school training us to a mapijing?

Chinese Literature: I just memorise the notes teacher gave us and throw it all in. Haha. For the other part which i need to "understand" the given story or poem(see, i can't remember the word to use for "fen xi",sigh...), i was writing quite a crap. But miracle! i got full marks for the paper if my teacher was not playing a trick on me. I am so blessed.

Social Studies: Like Clit, i memorise the textbook and throw whatever i could into the essays. The source-based questions? Don' t mention it to me!

E-Maths: It was actually... quite easy compared to the past year paper Mdm Potassium Hydroxide gave us.Haha. But i got careless AGAIN, so goodbye to full marks.

A-Maths: It was easier than i expected, but again, probably some careless mistakes here and there, so goodbye to full marks i guess. The only full marks for Maths i had ever got is when i was in Primary 4. Nice one.

Chemistry: I love chem! I was expecting more moles questions cause it is actually quite easy to do, but no, only a few. If not, "charles charles" will die for chemistry. Haha. However, i think my chemistry was not well done though. i hope i can get more than 85.LOLs.

Biology: I memorised and memorised and memorised, guess what, the things i memorised did not come out at all. What crap is that. My bio result is so going to drop, because the last essays i did in the bio book, just pass. Nice one x2.

Physics: This is tough, but well, we need to get used to her 'O' levels standard, so... i am so dead.Period. I was bluffing my way through the paper, and i did not even care to try to answer the questions i am not sure of or did not know how to do.Lalala.

These are how i feel about the "holy" EOY exams, and i just hope i can maintain my position. Actually, probably not.Crap.

bLUe FaN

11/10/08

I am reading my D.Gray-man Nth times, while doing this. I feel so relieved that i can now read comics in front of my mum. Last time when i didn tell her i was reading comics, i had to hide my comics and sometimes they were still found by my mum. I had to lie to her, so i feel quite bad. When i admitted to her during August, i was expecting her to yell at me. But no, she didn't. This was because i BHB and told her that my results are not bad even when i read comics. Haha. So she kind of allow me to read. However, she is still nagging that comics are so expensive. Well, everything is expensive nowadays. Plus i told her that i don't spend my money on anything else but comics, so i got her permission in the end. I still don't really dare to show her all my comics, because i bet she will be screaming, because i bought a lot, and some comics are quite... erm... you know what i mean, so i kept most of my comics at Scarfy's home. Hehheh. Sorry and thank you, Scarfy.

Slept for like 12 hours just now, so now i am not really thinking clearly. Bye. Time to read comics!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home