Saturday, October 18, 2008

EEEEEEEEEEEKKSS

I've got a anonymous strange 30-year-old talking to me just now. EEKs! I don't know how to deal with these things, and i am freaking out! Whatshouldidowhatshouldidowhatshouldido? He said he found my email through friendster! From friendster, he knew a lot of things about me already(i am guessing that)! What's better was that i actually answer some of his questions!!!!*slapping myself* I am so damn dumb. I restricted my friendster profile to friends only now, blocked him in msn and i am thinking of restricting my blog too. I don't want! It's super troublesome to invite people or whatever! ARGH! I don't want to tell my parents this, because they will kick up a big fuss! I AM SERIOUSLY FREAKED OUT. *screams*If he/she is younger like around my age and in my school, maybe i wouldn't be this freaked out.*pulling my hair out*


Hey anonymous, if you are reading this blog, back off!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home