Friday, October 31, 2008

:DDDD

Yoohoo!!! HSM3 next wednesday! I am so excited now! Plus plus plus, we will be celebrating serenee's bday!!! Ohohoho. Swensens! Okay, i think i am pathetic, because i only went Swensens ONCE before. Don't laugh! I like the fries there! And the ice-creams! Ice-creams get me excited! Okay, whatever.

Okay, and now i declare i love my bro!!! He is a genius! Okay, at least to me. He managed to create a wireless network for me to use out of the cable network my house have now. I LOVE HIM! I am going to treat him like king. Just kidding. I will never serve him la, hahaha, lols.

Anyway, my 'O' levels Chinese are coming! Eeww! Chinese! Argh! And i didn't even start to revise a little bit at all. What a genius i am. Whatever. I don't care about it but i also care at the same time. I am contradicting myself. Lalala. I wish i can get A for it, or goodbye to my HCL and L1R5 next year. I need my HCL to save my English!!!

Well, i going to neopets and youtube now, bi-byes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home