Tuesday, October 28, 2008

:D

To: Members of the parliament
From: Blue Fan

Report on my mundane life
Today, i went to shave my hair! Muahahaha, just kidding. I cut it a little shorter but basically it's not much difference, so you guys won't be surprised. The length of the front part is still the same though. Hehheh. My sis also relented and cut her hair as well. I can imagine her crying in a corner, caressing her dear dear hair and say "Oh my dear! I didn't bear to let you go, but it's good for both of us! If i don't let go of you, you will never grow longer! And my head will stinks because i can't wash my hair properly! Sob, sob..." Muahahaha. Seriously her hair stinks sometimes(not that mine isn't), but when we are on a car, she wants to lean on me and sleep while i am having dizzy spells(i have motion sickness), I will explode. That is very unbearable, okay!

Oh, this morning, i reached school at 7.15. I waited for my nasi lemak to arrive(thanks red fan*muacks*), then quickly finished it, because i thought CO start at 8. In the end, i found out it actually start at 9. Argh. So i slack slack around, showed off to a junior a piano song she can't play by playing it and gave ideas to Red Fan for doing her card for Mdm Yam. Hohoho.

I went to Chinese remedial at 10, only to have another small picnic again, haha. The thing end at 11.35 but i didn't return for CO because it's troublesome to carry the cello from the music room to the camp room again. So i escaped quickly and went to CC to check for any new comics coming out. Nil. I am getting bored.

Reached home at around 1.30. My favourite baked beans was calling out to me so i dived into the dining table and eat. I slacked around after that until around 2 then i went for my haircut. While my sis was having piano lessons, i was practically countdowning to my time for com because i know my bro going to my aunt's house at 5. Finally here i am!

Well, nothing special happened last night so i will not talk anything about it. Bi-byes.

bLUe FaN

28/10/08

OHYA! Red Fan please remember to return me my money though i am your "ATM"! That's not a small amount! Hehe. If not i will hang a pig head at your house. Hahaha. O$P$! LOLs.

Going to watch HSM3 next week!! Probably tues? Because other days some people not free, and my dad won't want to fetch me on mon, he workaholic.

Done with my blabbers, tata.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home