Sunday, September 28, 2008

I'm Bored, I'm Bored, I'm VERY BORED

To: Members Of The Parliament
From: Blue Fan

Living In Singapore For A Week
I am going to be sooooo bored! No computer, no cable TV, no whatever! However that may be good for me because then i will concentrate on studying... I think. What's good is the fact that I can "hang out" with you guys a little bit longer! Also!Also! I can buy my beloved chocolate ice blended with double pearl every day! How wonderful! How FATTENING! OMG, I will become a piggy in a week.

I hope that you guys are coping well in your exams... I hope that everyone is doing well too... Don't slack like me! Blogging when I am suppose to study... Hey you! Yes you! You are reading my crap! You should be studying, now SHOO SHOO! Go and study!

bLUe FaN

28/9/2008

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home